|Operating weight||2120 kg [Canopy]
2260 kg [Cabin]
|Transport dimensions||3775 x 1380 x 2320 mm|
|Digging depth||2480 mm|
|Dumping height||2760 mm|
|Rear swing radius||980 mm|
|Digging force (arm/bucket)||11.8 / 18.6 kN|
|Travelling speed||2,4 / 4,1 km/h|
|Yanmar diesel engine||3 cylinders, 1115 cm³
13,4 kW / 18,2 CV / 2200 rpm
- Ultra-short swing radius: possibility to work in narrow areas, well-suited to work in urban areas.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Compact size for an easy transport.
- Flow-Sharing closed-center hydraulic system: precision, flexibility, power and perfect simultaneity of movements.
- Clean and quiet new-generation “TNV” Yanmar engine.
The Yanmar SV22 mini-excavator with ultra-short tail swing provides easy access and works in the tightest spots. It provides a power and an exceptional productivity which, associated to an excellent stability, allow you to work with confidence in all circumstances. It is ideal for urban work and for landscaping.
Compact and lightweight, it can easily be transported on a trailer. Its flow-sharing closed-center hydraulic system guarantees precision, flexibility, power and perfect simultaneity of movements.
The SV22 cab interior has been designed to improve the driver’s position and to facilitate his work during long days on jobsite. A digital interface informs the operator in real time on the status of his machine.
- Standard bucket
- Ditch cleaning bucket
- Swivelling bucket
- Hydraulic breakers